- USB Audio Hardware
This site is maintained by Paul. A project studio enthusiast and product evangelist.
Paul worked as an electronics testing and approvals engineer for 11 years. Previous to this he worked as a electronics QA inspection and testing engineer at a speaker and telecoms manufacturer for 4 years.
Paul has been playing with music technology since the early 90′s.
A course in music technology in high school and electronic music from likes of the Aphex Twin, Plaid, The Black Dog, Luke Vibert and Jazzanova inspired Paul to put together his own project studio. This project studio has evolved over the years, and with the available technology.
He now works on a relatively modest music set-up based around an Apple iMac. A long way from Cakewalk, a Roland RAP-10 and his first IBM 386!
Paul plays guitar, bass, keyboards and programs his drums.
Paul now enjoys using his experience to help others with their electronic music set ups, computer problems and music tech mishaps.
- 8 USB boundary microphones
- Snowball Mic Gets New Limited Edition Colours
- Apogee USB audio interfaces compatible with iOS 7 and OS X Mavericks
- High quality audio playback for iOS by Onkyo
- Yet another interesting and innovative USB microphone from Blue Microphones
- 5 USB Turntables For The Style Conscious
- Cymatic LR16 USB multitrack recorder and audio interface
- Sonible Provides ‘Missing Link’ for Live USB Audio Playback