- USB Audio Hardware
Currently viewing the tag: "PCMCIA"
Continue Reading →
A soundcard is a expansion card for a computer that provides audio inputs and outputs to which you can connect other devices such as speakers, amplifiers, microphones, guitars and synthesizers.
Soundcards come in many shapes and sizes.
Some are ‘internal’ to your computer like the ever popular SoundBlaster sound card. Internal sound cards plug into your computers [...]
- RME extends class compliance for iPad audio interface compatibility
- Yamaha adds to its THR range of portable USB guitar amps
- Digital recorder user review – The Boss Micro BR-80
- Improved dictation and VoIP performance with the USB 6-in-1 TableMike desktop microphone
- RME’s Fireface UCX high performance interface has iPad compatibility baked in!
- Spark Digital the studio quality mic for iPad
- iPad – Plugging in XLR?
- The Skype microphone that is tiny Tiki