- USB Audio Hardware
Currently viewing the tag: "PCMCIA"
Continue Reading →
A soundcard is a expansion card for a computer that provides audio inputs and outputs to which you can connect other devices such as speakers, amplifiers, microphones, guitars and synthesizers.
Soundcards come in many shapes and sizes.
Some are ‘internal’ to your computer like the ever popular SoundBlaster sound card. Internal sound cards plug into your computers [...]
- 8 USB boundary microphones
- Snowball Mic Gets New Limited Edition Colours
- Apogee USB audio interfaces compatible with iOS 7 and OS X Mavericks
- High quality audio playback for iOS by Onkyo
- Yet another interesting and innovative USB microphone from Blue Microphones
- 5 USB Turntables For The Style Conscious
- Cymatic LR16 USB multitrack recorder and audio interface
- Sonible Provides ‘Missing Link’ for Live USB Audio Playback